Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Talking Bears

This is Freddy's favorite Talking Bear:

Here are the two guys in their yellow pocket tees:

We are well past the 3 month mark. It's bittersweet. Well, mostly sweet. It's a lot of fun to play with Fredrik now, he smiles a lot and almost has figured out the art of laughter, he can hold on to a rattle, and is very close to being able to bring things to his mouth. But, I do already miss the recent past days when he just wanted to snuggle on my chest all day and he was just such a tiny little guy. It's a lot less stressful now that he doesn't seem quite as fragile.
People seem to be asking me the following questions quite often:
Q. Does he sleep?
A. Sure. He sleeps about 4-5 hours after he goes to bed, then I nurse him, he goes right back to sleep for about 3 more hours and we're all refreshed and ready to go for the day. The catch is, whenever I tell someone this story, he wakes up every 1-2 hours the following night.

Q. Is he a good baby?
A. I think so. I mean, I am his mother, of course I think he's good. He may be more "spirited" and "intense" than other babies.

Q. This is not really a question, but everyone says either, "He's so light!" or "He's so big!" depending on the size of the last baby they held.
A. Yep. He's bigger yet still so small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it. Love the matching yellow pocket tees!