Friday, February 13, 2009

A New Smile



Freddy has a new smile, it seems! It's been a while since I've posted a blog entry here, I'm considering phasing this blog out and focusing on my Swirling Tree blog. I will be posting pictures of FGH on there as well, I know a lot of family and friends keep up-to-date with him through this blog. Right now he's asleep in my art room, he loves it in there so we're considering swapping rooms. It sounds like a pain to move all that stuff to and fro, but right now I've got my computer on the dining room table along with stacks of folded paper and a tub of glue...and lots of other stuff...

Well, there are blobs of pesto mashed potatoes from lunch crusting up on the floor underneath the highchair that I need to tend to...

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: